Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blessings

My husband quit his job last August to stay at home with our kids, which allowed me to finish my Bachelor's degree. We've been waiting for the perfect job for our family. For us, the perfect job would be an early morning shift, which got over around 10. Well, after months of waiting, my husband was offered that very job today!

We are thrilled! We never doubted that God would provide, but we also didn't know how long we would be at one income. As always, God's timing is perfect. This entire experience has brought us to a new level in our faith, a deeper faith.

Just wanted to share our blessing with anyone who comes this way. God does provide!

2 comments:

  1. very cool - congratulations! what did you get your degree in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my bachelors in Finance. It took me 5 1/2 years because we had 3 kids along the way. Definitely worth it though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! It makes my day!